New normal. New solutions. Return to work in a safe office that’s still a creative workspace.
We need to rethink our spaces to create a purposeful space.
- Barriers and Guards
- Workstation Shields
- Countertop Clear Safety
- De-densify workstations
- Add sanitation caddies and stands for wipes and hand sanitizer in every work area
- Create checkerboard layout for workstations
- Assign lockers, pedestals or storage cabinets to individuals to separate personal items.
- Create clean desk policies that allow surfaces to be properly cleaned daily and update facility maintenance contracts to ensure these steps are taken.
- Remove seats at shared tables and in conference rooms to give people additional personal space.
- Remove trash cans from individual desks and replace then with a communal location that consolidates sanitation.
- Replace fabrics with antimicrobial vinyl, crypton or copper infused textiles.
- Limit technology sharing. Provide technology and accessories ( mouse, keyboard, headset) to each individual.
- Install voice activation or hands-free controls that reduce the need to contact commonly touched items.
- Hands free tools include, Lighting, sensor activated faucets, toilets, paper towel, hand dryers. Water dispensers, smart window shades.
- Increase humidity levels to 40 to 60 percent to reduce infection. Use portable humidifiers if the HVAC system doesn’t allow for this.
- Improve air filtration, circulation and ventilation.
Get in touch and see how we can help