Studio Forma Interior Design Inc.
489 Water Street, Unit#3, Newmarket, ON L3Y 1M6
Thursday, December 12, 2019 from 11:00am-1:00pm
Lunch and refreshments will be provided. Lunch will be gluten free and vegetarian. Please let us know of any additional food restrictions you may have.
- This course will explore the options available for healthcare casework, including built-in millwork, manufactured casework, and modular healthcare casework, and examine how those selections impact healthcare facility usage and long term flexibility.
- We will explore and contrast options available in construction methods, substrates, finishes, surfaces, hardware, and installation, and how those decisions relate to health facility maintenance, infection control and patient well being.
- This course will also outline various regulatory guidelines and their impact on healthcare casework specification and infection control.
- To understand the range of solutions available for plastic laminate healthcare casework and how casework selection impacts the built healthcare environment
- To explore the options available in casework construction, materials, finishes, hardware and surfaces and to learn how those selections impact efforts to control infection and promote patient well-being
- To examine specific healthcare environments such as exam rooms, labs, and pharmacies to determine which types of casework materials and construction are best suited to the application.
- To outline various regulations and guidelines and to apply those guidelines to healthcare casework selection and design
Please RSVP by November 29th, 2019, email@example.com or call 905-252-0947
Studio Forma does not have a parking lot, however parking is free on the street.
We are looking forward to seeing you!